Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I GO GREEN...



I also Hate Holidays. lol But really today was a beautiful day not to mention it was Saint Patty's Day. Today it killed me to see so many pigmented people walking around with emerald eyes and green shoelaces. Nice weather for a cliche holiday that left me wondering... "Where are my lucky charms?"


So here I sit on the other side of the rainbow as happy as can be. Living life and taking full responsibility for everything I am and everything I am not. Thank god I'm not a leprechaun. It has to be pretty stressful on the little guys. I mean they are gingers who don't tan well...at all. But keeping a pot of gold safe is as tough as keeping my heart under lock and key. Everyone seems to want a bite of Kendrick. I have love and I give as much as I take and sometimes more.

Photobucket

Everything happens for a reason so they say. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I have family, friends and a few leprechauns on the side. ;-)=

"You can catch me after the rain. I'll be at the other side. Of the colorful bow. Bent across the sky."

~ Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment