Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shaken...Not Stirred

Photobucket

      I have had a rough week... in fact it seems that I had a beautiful nightmare. One of those weeks where you want to repeatedly pinch yourself to see if it's real. On Monday I got a phone call that I just landed a position at a new job and that same night I was robbed at gunpoint. #KanyeShrug. I hope they needed it more than I did.
Photobucket
       All I can say is that it is good to be alive. A phone and a wallet are replaceable. It's just metal, leather and a few strips of plastic. I still have my health, my new job, great friends and family and most importantly my life. This is just another road block that I have encountered and conquered in life. In this jungle we live in where the monkeys roam free, the hyenas never sleep and the vultures linger around to pluck whatever is left of humanity the only thing we can really do is survive. 

     Jay and Ye weren't lying. There is No Church in the Wild. Let's just say I'm a firm believer in karma and there is no doubt that we get back what we put into this life. I'm over it. People...I swear, need to get themselves some business and stay out of mine. I'm singing in my head "If I ruled the world"..

Until tomorrow comes take care for now,

- Renard

No comments:

Post a Comment