Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cabin Fever...


Once again I am trapped inside with hopes of Spring to come early this year. The snow outside paints a different story. The snow seems to destroy my dreams turning my hopes into a hopeless reality where there is a sled dog race being held outside of my window. Each snow flake seems to have a word or phrase on it such as "I come to destroy your social life" and "LOL, try again next season" mocking in what I truly believe is the worst blizzard to hit the DMV since the last millenium. Doesn't the snow know who I am? I need to be around a different environment at least every other day if not everyday. I need to be taken out of my comfort zone to experience something new and marvelous or something frighting and life changing. Did I mention that I am in dire need of an intense make out session?

I'm Dying over here. Photobucket

So until this stuff melts away I will be taking down this snow one flake at a time. Just me and this blow dryer. LOL ;-) Just kiddin.

Be Safe,


~ Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment