Saturday, February 13, 2010

Share the love...


Welcome. Love is in the air today and hate for some but I in particular feel festive being that I do have a beautiful life to love. I'm a lover and lovers love life...not to mention yes, I too have a Valentine this year. This year brings a whole new meaning to the spirit of Valentines day. This year brings change all over. It brings a change in the White House, it brings change in relationships and changes in the choices we make everyday. This year seems to all about love and how we share it; Equality if you will (i.e. The Armani Exchange Ad above). Yes, two guys, two girls, and the hetero couple in between. You gotta love it!

If your single its the perfect opportunity to start looking and examining your choices. Because like you, there are others out there in search for love. Or maybe your not looking and your happily single and not so ready to mingle...which is good. I'm all for independence (the shoes on my feet; I BROUGHT EM!) lol. I like to see the whole cliche couple stuff like Public Displays of Affection, Stuffed Teddy Bears and the infamous Heart shaped box of chocolates. Its cute (in small doses). In all of this don't forget to LOVE YOURSELF FIRST!

Photobucket

Now, I have said I don't believe in fairytale life stories and I stand by that still. I mean Cinderella had to go through a lot just to get her prince charming including keeping a fresh pedicure so her feet can floss in those glass slippers. And Prince Charming had to slay dragons and demons just to even get to the princess and then still had to deal with her family in the end. Point blank: There will be times on our conquest for love where we may come across detours some good some bad. But we must fight. Because if love won't save the day then what will? So I hope all those soldiers of love out there cuddle up with your significant other and let them know how much they mean to you not just today but EVERYDAY!

After all, you had to fight to find the one didn't you?

Happy Valentines Day!

~ Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment