Sunday, July 31, 2011

Express Yourself!


Everyday the world awakes and goes about their normal routine of the morning stretch followed by some sort of morning ritual. For some it's a shower that gets them going and for others it's a tall caffeinated drink but for me it's what I'm going to wear; who am I going to be today?

Everyday celebrities and a select few of us normal folk arise and get fabulous for the world to see. I Vito my entire wardrobe the night before so that when I awake I will have some clue as to what I will wear and how I will present myself. So I wake up wipe the dust from my eyes and put some music on, do my morning ritual, check the news to see the weather forecast and then its on. I stumble through pairs of shoes scattered across the floor and rumble through my closet as I glance over to my clock to make sure I'm not running late because it's one thing to be fashionably late and just plain late.

After looking at and trying on different garments I finally throw something together that just feels right. Because you have to wear the clothes.. not let the clothes wear you. The whole point is that I express myself in many different ways. Whether I write, state my P.O.V, or just get dressed; I live with purpose.

After all, I don't get dressed up NOT to be seen. lol

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment