Monday, September 19, 2011

Under Construction...


     As you all probably know, I'm single. That's definitely something to be happy about and enjoy; especially when you're young. I have come across many different people and personalities in life so far and I'm discovering more and more about myself and the ways of others. I love all people. Even the annoying, self righteous and the repugnant ones. They all can get a hug and a smile because that's just the kind of person I am.

     The funny thing is I'm writing this entry because on my way to work everyday I ride past the workplace of my ex. And every time I ride past there is always construction taking place. Building something better and working on what needs to be fixed: under construction.

     I have taken the time out from the social scene for a while just to do some self reflection. I call it being on a "people diet". It makes sense and I recommend everyone to try it. I'm the most personable, social butterfly I know and I still need that time off to give back to myself. So if I don't reply to txt messages promptly, get on social media websites often or even answer the phone. I will get back to you soon. Just like the recording says "leave a message after the beep, ttyl".

Photobucket

- Renard

No comments:

Post a Comment