Saturday, October 22, 2011

Drinks anyone???





     It's Fall and love is in the air and drinks are everywhere. And me... well I'm just having a good time. During one of my outings something caught my attention while sitting at the bar with friends. I was looking at my glass and wondering if it was half full or half empty. People always have their theory on whether their glass is half full or half empty. Well... I never got the point of that shit. I would like to think my glass has always been have full. It's always better to have a little something than to claim little or next to nothing. That's just my philosophy on it.

     Recently my glass has run over with many different opportunities and decisions which to me is a good thing. I like to stay busy and keep things fresh. You don't go to a bar and order the same drink every time do you? Needless to say, I definitely have my work cut out for me in the near future. I hope everyone is enjoying life and keeping their glasses full. Life is a celebration, and everyday I awake to see a new day; I'm gonna party.

Photobucket

- Renard

No comments:

Post a Comment