Sunday, October 30, 2011

We Found Love?

Photobucket


"Love can be found like pennies on the ground... that shit isn't love."

     Some of us would like to think that we have found love in a hopeless place but your odds in finding love in a hopeless place is like finding an $80.00 bill in the middle of Target®. If that's the case then I found love in a back of a subway car... I didn't know their name, but we fucked... and I LOVED it.

     When it comes to love people take it to new extremes. Some think that this idea of love is something that is supposed to be cookie cutter perfect, complete with a white picket fence and a few children. Some think that love consist of random moments of drama and make up sex. While love to me cannot be defined by words, but I do feel that love is some type of deep complex feeling/emotional bond with another.

     The media doesn't necessarily give good examples of what love is (i.e. Chris Brown & Rihanna or even Bey & Jay). I always say what's normal for me isn't always considered normal to others. So whatever works for you may be best... for you. If you ask Michelle how she found Barack or even how Oprah found Gayle, I'm pretty sure they won't say they found their love in a hopeless place... Now Bobby and Whitney, that's a different story. LOL ;-)

Photobucket 

P.S. I love We Found Love in a Hopeless Place... and the video is hot.
- Renard

No comments:

Post a Comment