Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012...


I hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas and I wish everyone a prosperous year.

     The year of 2011 has been a roller coaster ride for me and I'm glad it has finally came to an end. I've made it over the hill and survived all of the twists and turns and I'm grateful to still be here... To live to see another day. The holiday season is all about the celebration of life. When the clock strikes midnight marking the end of a year; everything comes full circle.

     Everything that has happened in 2011 simply becomes a thing of the past. Time to start anew... time to create new memories and celebrate being alive. Whether you watch the ball drop live in Times Square or watched it live in the comfort of your own home we all know that the dropping of the ball symbolizes hope for a better tomorrow and the rebirth of mankind.

     As we bid farewell to 2011 I couldn't help but think of all that I have accomplished and what great things lie ahead. Know that you can make a difference in someones life. Know that you are beautifully human and most importantly, know that you are loved. Take a deep breath and breathe new life into 2012.

Until tomorrow comes, take care for now.

- Renard

No comments:

Post a Comment