Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lemonheads...

     There is one thing that I CAN'T STAND and those are lemon heads...
follow me..
Photobucket
 
     Lemon heads are those who constantly surround themselves with negativity. They thrive off that shit and the drama that accompanies it.  These kind of people make me step out my character.. QUICK! I wish someone would try to rain on my parade.. let alone come at me with some crooked or backward ass mess. Save the attitude.  As much class, pride and tact I have about myself I can and will flip when it comes down to some relentlessly ignorant shit.

Photobucket

     I never got why people are always so negative.. if you've got problems why don't you just solve em? There are facts and there are opinions. Go off the facts.. be happy or move the fuck on. Don't bring that negative energy around me and mine. I will politely excuse myself from the situation the first time.. the second time will be considered an act of disrespect and you will be dealt with properly.

Photobucket 
Try me.

4 comments: