Friday, January 13, 2012

Update.

Photobucket

     Well it's a new year and lately I have been feeling a little distant from the rest of the world. It feels as if I have to take a step back reexamine friends, relationships, my work, my happiness and overall progress as a whole. It's funny how people say new year, new attitude because now it seems I have to reintroduce myself to those who I have known for years. Even the ones I have known for shorter amounts of time have turned the tides on me. Was I blind all of last year? Do I just ignore the big change? And then it hits me. Why am I so concerned and caring about those who don't give two shits about me? Let's just call it my "Aha moment".

     As far as friends are concerned I have always felt light years ahead of my peers; more so when it comes down to my maturity level. I love my friends and I'm thankful for those I know will always be there. You can not call everyone your friend. It's always better to have one good friend than to have a lot of sharks in your tank. As for my personal relationships...well they have become headaches and although you can not control who you love you can control who you sleep with. I'm just saying.
 
     I'm ready to quit my job and start something new. Hey, it's a new year right? I'm willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for my happiness. It's time to take control of what I want and more so, what I deserve. This is not just a new year... it's my life. It's in God's hands. The horse blinders are off, so are the gloves and everything else. I'm ready to take Renard to a new level of existence.  

That's just where I am today,

- Renard
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment