Thursday, February 16, 2012

the morning after..

Photobucket 
Valentines Day is over.
Morning After Pills are sold out everywhere.
People are questioning their relationships.

     The 14th of February was just another Tuesday for a lot of people. As it should be. You look at the withered roses and the condom in the trash and you ask yourself "Was it really worth it?" The answer is nope. Don't believe the hype of the red and pink... be color blind and see things in black and white and you will discover the truth. It's hard I know especially when you have a lil sexy thing pressing against you after a few drinks lol. But think about tomorrow.. its your future. No YOLO.  (YOLO is the new "no homo")
Photobucket

     I can't keep up with the trends. I refuse to. I like to keep things simple. If life was one big fashion show you would just call me Chanel. Gucci is too gaudy, Louis Vuitton is too bootlegged common, but Coco Chanel is simply classic. I like to consider myself something that will not change with the seasons. Although I am very optimistic when it comes to learning new things I much rather find new methods to improve something that already works. But if it's not broke don't fix it, right? 
Photobucket
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions you can leave a comment below ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment