Monday, February 13, 2012

...just wanted to say

Happy Valentine's Day Bae...

Photobucket

I'm sending out my love to you.. You..... and yea, YOU! I hope that you enjoy this beautiful day. Think love and wear a smile. Valentine's Day, like Christmas, only comes once a year and even though you should confess your love and appreciation year round to your special someone; today is different. Now's the time to really prove your love. As stated before, I love, love. Show me how much you love me because later... I'm gonna prove my love to you.

Photobucket 
If your single, don't ruin it for the rest by being bitter. Instead, treat yourself to some dinner, a pedicure and a nice glass of wine. Simple & Sweet. Remember, someone is out there waiting for you at 1-800-Dial-a-Date. J/k, enjoy it, regardless. 
#BeSeXy.

No comments:

Post a Comment